viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

What's your MOTTO? ¿Cuál es tu LEMA?


Here are some suggestions from classmates, and myself. Think of the one/s you like, or use, for some reason or other and include it in 'comments'. I will add them here -cross my heart and hope to die if I lie-

Aquí van unas sugerencias de compañeros y de mí misma. Piensa en la/s que te guste/n, o uses, por una razón u otra e inclúyela en 'comentarios'. La/s añadiré aquí -lo prometo por 'snoopy'.

Si tienes alguno en español y no sabes su equivalente en inglés, inclúyelo igualmente y trataré de encontrarlo.

If you have one in Spanish and don't know the equivalent in English, please add it all the same, and I'll try and find it for you.



"When in Rome do as the Romans do"
'Donde fueres haz lo que vieres'

"Always do what you fear" 'Siempre haz lo que temes'

"Whatever you do, do your best -try to be the best"
'Lo que quiera que hagas, sé el mejor -inténtalo'

"Family first, come rain or shine" 'La familia lo primero, contra viento y marea'
"Unity is Strength" ' La unidad hace la fuerza'
"If there's a will, there's a way" 'Si se quiere, se puede'
"You'll never walk alone" (Liverpool Football Team)
"Above us only sky" (John Lennon Liverpool airport)
"Don't dream your life, live your dream"
"Impossible is nothing" (Adidas)

"AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH"



Listen, baby.Ain't no mountain high.Ain't no vally low.Ain't no river wide enough, baby.If you need me, call me.No matter where you are.No matter how far.Just call my name.I'll be there in a hurry.You don't have to worry.'Cause baby,There ain't no mountain high enough.Ain't no valley low enough.Ain't no river wide enough.To keep me from getting to you.Remember the day,I set you free,I told you,You could always count on me.From that day on, I made a vow,I'll be there when you want me,Some way,some how.


'Cause baby,T here ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no river wide enough. To keep me from getting to you.


No wind, no rain

My love is alive

Way down in my heart

Although we are miles apart

If you ever need a helping hand

I'll be there on the double

As fast as I can

Don't you know that

There ain't no mountain highenough

Ain't no valley low enough

Ain't no river wide enough

To keep me from getting to you

Don't you know that

There ain't no mountain high enough

Ain't no valley low enough

Ain't no river wide enough....

No hay comentarios: